|Job title||Machine Learning / AI Engineer / Large Language Models / $250,000 / Remote|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||April 26, 2023 10:21|
Note: Hires for this position must be willing to work in EST. Physical offices are located in San Francisco and New York if you want to go in to the office.
A company known for its high-profile startup investments is looking to bring a Machine Learning/AI Engineer onboard. The role consists of entirely greenfield development surrounding AI / ML tools to support the implementation of LLMs such as GPT4 into their core product. This company has strong engineering talent so you will be working on an exceptional team of about 10 members. They are looking for engineers interested in custom chatbots, sentiment analysis, and other areas of NLP. If you have done work with the OpenAI API that's a huge bonus for this opportunity. If you have a passion for working with Large Language Models and the field of NLP, this role would be a great fit for you!
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Expert-level Machine Learning skills
- Strong foundation in NLP
- Must have worked with LLMs previously
- Comfortable doing greenfield development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Master's / PhD Preferred)
- Familiar with OpenAI
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Comfortable iterating quickly and efficiently
- Total compensation package (cash only): up to $250,000 base salary + 50-100% Bonus (Paid annually)
- 100% covered insurance for you and your family
- Generous and flexible time off policy
- A flexible remote or hybrid policy
Note: This full-time position is available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this job.