|Job title||Machine Learning Engineer (Senior-Principal) – Hybrid working / San Francisco Bay Area ($180-280k)|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||David Robinson|
|Published:||October 11, 2023 5:25|
Job DescriptionMachine Learning Engineer (Senior to Principal) – Hybrid working San Francisco Bay Area ($180-280k)
Signify Technology are partnered with an established and well-funded startup in the cellular health sector. They are utilizing computer science and machine learning to develop therapies for a broad range of diseases, injuries and disabilities.
What you will do:
- Design and implement large-scale Machine learning algorithms.
- Train and optimize machine learning models on large, complex biological datasets.
- Deploy & optimize new statistical and machine learning-based methods for analyzing biological data in collaboration with world-class data scientists and engineers.
- Research and stay up to date with the latest trends in the AI sector.
What you will bring to the team:
- PHD or MS in data science or engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years’ commercial / industry experience solving real life
- Must have some previous experience in the healthcare, biotech, life sciences sector.
- Strong experience with Large Language Models, specifically training and fine tuning
- Strong experience with ML frameworks like PyTorch or TensorFlow
If you would like to apply for this position or would like more information, please send your resume to David.email@example.com