Our client is looking for a talented Technical Lead to join them on their mission of building the world’s fastest real-time data platform. With plans to double in size over the next year, now is a pivotal time to join them. They are on the lookout for a strong leader to take ownership of scaling their technical team and onboard talented and diverse engineers.
As well as building out their engineering team, you should be able to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table on how to solve complex problems more efficiently and make decisions on how product teams should be led. Working very closely with the VP and CTO you will create solutions for some of their most challenging technical and design questions. You will guide and support cross-functional teams who are using various technologies such as Haskell, Scala, Kotlin, etc and encourage them to push the boundaries.
For this role, you do not need experience with all of the above languages mentioned.
They have a quick 3 stage interview process which will involve an introduction telephone call with a member of the team, a technical assignment and an on-site interview, their office is a short walk away from Old Street station and Liverpool Street.
- Share options
- Technology budget
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- High pension contribution
- Experience with one of the following – Scala, Haskell, Kotlin, Typescript, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous technical leadership experience
- General passion for empowering your team to progress and reach their technical capabilities
- A solid understanding of computer science principles
- Prior experience building teams
Nice to have’s:
- Exposure to functional environments
- experience building multi-platform SDKs
- Involvement with open-source