|Job title||Lead Scala Developer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Joe Yakiah|
|Published:||August 1, 2022 2:34|
Lead Scala Developer | £100k-£120k| Remote – UK Based | Permanent
This is a great opportunity to join a leading player within sports streaming who are looking to expand their developer team but first want a Lead Scala Developer to join them in order to build this out as well as manage the already existing team. You’ll be tasked with ensuring adherence to security, best practice and corporate standards for all application development, deployment and testing practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading projects and designing applications based on requirements from stakeholders
- Contributing to future design/architecture solutions
- Working with various stakeholders to define and build new products and features.
- Contributing to the technical direction of the team and department.
- Maintaining and improving the existing features/codebase.
- Prior management experience within a technical leadership role
- Solid commercial experience using Scala
- Significant experience developing with multiple JVM technologies/ libraries (e.g. Akka, Hazelcast, etc).
- Experience in building globally scalable software architecture.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills, with demonstrable experience in building simple implementations to complex problems and object-oriented design.
- Strong communicator
If you’re interested in hearing more about the above role, please reach out (apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with an up-to-date CV and the best time to be contacted.