I am currently assisting a client with their need for a Lead Frontend Engineer. We have already assisted in building their backend Scala teams with talented engineers. With their continued growth, this well-known technology company is now looking to expand its frontend team.
This company is heavily involved within the community and pride themselves on work-life balance. They provide incredibly competitive salaries and benefits packages.
• Build a lazy-loaded Angular module to support a new product
• Write an Express middleware to bootstrap data on the server
• Work with Product and Design to explore new feature ideas and flows
• Write a client-side service communicate with backend microservices
• Use developer tools to understand server and client side performance
• Collaborate with Backend teams to design an API for a new platform function
• Familiarity with Angular/React or Typescript is a plus, but not required
• You are motivated to participate in ongoing learning and growth through pair programming, code reviews, application of new technologies and best practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering fundamentals.
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!