- Plus points for Typescript, Node.js and Angular4 experience
- Commercial experience working with React, Redux and CSS3/HTML5
- Leadership or Senior Development experience with deisgn/architectural experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Multiple project experience within a product company is beneficial
- Agile working environment experience with full development lifecycle exposure
This is an opportunity to grow an already successful Technology Product company who have received further investment in to the business products resulting in Engineering growth requirements. You will be joining an exciting company working on a variety of projects to try and tackle the way we change our current climate struggles. Technically talented team members will be your new neighbours where you will be working on modern technology stacks and along side functional backend development engineers. You will be leading a team of Engineers whilst remaining hands on, you will be a key person in the team working on all elements of the development lifecycle including design, architecture, leadership, mentioring, testing, development and release.
Career and personal development are a key focus within this business so you are encouraged to undertake self-development sessions, courses and opensource sessions which is promoted internally. You will be surrounded by enthusiastic technologists that are all pushing each other forward to benefit the business products as well as each others development.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then contact me on +44 203 865 0621 / email@example.com
This position does not offer sponsorship or working permits so you must be either a UK or European citizen with your own valid passport and personal documents.