|Job title||Lead Data Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Trevor O'Gorman|
|Published:||April 17, 2023 11:44|
Lead Data EngineerSignify Technology United States (Remote)
Job Description - Must have prior leadership/mentor experience!
One of our top clients, a leader in providing digital AI Solutions, is seeking to grow their teams with several, talented Lead Data Engineers to join their Telecommute team.
This role will join the Telecommute team that creates the scaffolding to bring in and manage data and analytics used to enhance features on the product platform. You’ll apply Spark in Scala, Python, AWS, AirFlow, while partnering with developers and the product to better understand their needs in order to build the platform that empowers them.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and deploy scalable data pipelines and a resilient cloud data platform
- Architect and develop infrastructure used for data collection, aggregation, and transformation
- Collaborate with Product and Project Managers to stay up to date and knowledgeable of features
- Be a team player amongst talented individual contributors and leaders
- 5+ years of experience working with Big Data pipelines with Spark in Scala
- 4+ years of experience coding with Scala
- 3+ years of experience with data structures, algorithms, performance, and scalability
- 2+ years of experience with Airflow
This Opportunity Provides
- Full remote work set-up
- Competitive compensation package with equity and bonus
- Comprehensive top-tier health benefits including paid parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Career progression and learning opportunities
If you are interested, please send over an updated resume with your current role including mobile number as well to - email@example.com