|Job title||Lead Android Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Jordan Little|
|Published:||November 10, 2022 10:24|
Lead Android Engineer
- Develop releases of SDK’s while maintaining and minimizing the impact on Android vitals
- Provide expertise on architecture design, testing, and security best practices
- Collaborate with partners integrating the company’s SDK, troubleshooting and debugging any issues.
- Ensure SDK’s work across a wide array of devices, applications, and networks through the implementation of testing strategies.
- Contribute to software design in collaboration with the Android team.
- Be a key contributor in driving feature planning for Android team roadmap.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Backend & DevOps Engineers ensuring that data is transmitted successfully into the backend.
- 5 years’ experience as an Android Engineer
- 4 years’ experience working with Kotlin
- Extensive experience working with RESTapis
- Extensive experience writing SDK’s
- Experience with distributing apps
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Able to work in a remote environment