Junior Scala Developer
Looking for a Junior Scala developer to join a multi-award winning AI business based in London. You will be working on a project that helps protect people from fraud and highlights suspicion online activity. The company have had impressive growth over the last few years and are looking for developers that are passionate about functional programming and looking for a progressive career.
If you have just recently graduated and looking for your first role or have commercial experience in Scala or Haskell following university, then this could be for you!
Working with the following Technologies: Scala, Akka, Cats, Shapless, monixs, AWS
What they’re looking for:
- 8 months+ Scala OR Haskell experience – either commercially or demonstrated throughout a university project/s
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning opportunities and broadening knowledge
- Love working with the latest techs
- Working with Java and the JVM
- Knowledge working with any of the following technologies or libraries: Akka, Monix, Cats, Shapeless, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Gradle, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Thorough training and development
- engineering time to work on personal projects & development
- 25 days holidays
- Private healthcare & Life assurance
- Pension scheme with company contribution of 5% of salary
- Huge opportunities due to the scale of growth
- Great company culture within a tight-knit team of engineers & regular socials
Apply now or pop me a call on 0203 865 0621 / Chloe.email@example.com for more information on this role or similar.