This client has one goal of becoming a true global leader by re-imagining urban mobility. The service will help provide affordable, safe, clean and convenient mobility to everybody and make cities a better place to live in.
- Architect and build reactive microservices in a distributed system based on Akka and Scala
- Manage microservices on AWS and Kubernetes with Continuous Delivery pipelines, monitoring and automatic alerting.
- Ensure high-quality code through code reviews and test automation.
- Work in small cross-functional feature teams that take ownership for the whole product cycle – from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance
- Continuous ascertain of a consistent and highly scalable distributed system architecture
- 40 hours flexi-work per week (remote work)
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Participation with the team at conferences, meet-ups and hackathons
- Fresh fruits, good coffee, tea etc!
- Budget & job ticket (for public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 vacation days
- Relocation support
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Good level of experience using Scala, Akka Streams, AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kinesis and DynamoDB is a plus!
- Critical thinking and curiosity-driven, attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills and interest in being highly autonomous and a part of cross-functional teams.
- Motivation to make a positive impact on the engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Fluent communication in English.
Signify Technology Group
Signify Technology is an innovative technology recruitment business with our head office based in the heart of London. We provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to a wide range of the world's leading brands on a global basis including blue chip, technology companies and start-ups. Behind each piece of technology changing the world, is a person, it's our mission to introduce them to the companies that need them the most.