This leading entertainment company are based just a short walk from Holborn station and have a quick three-stage interview process.
They are looking to hire junior and mid-level Scala developers who have a keen interest in functional programming or commercial experience (which would be a huge bonus).
You will work on some of their flagship projects – one of which is a huge rival to Netflix, so it’s a super exciting time to be joining them and you will play an integral part in building their platform.
The technology stack includes – Scala, Cats, Circe, Doobie, Shapeless, Fs2, Http4s, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes. In some projects, you will also gain exposure to Machine Learning and AI.
They strongly believe in investing in their staff and you will have unlimited access to in-house and external events such as conferences, workshops and courses. You will also be encouraged to contribute to open source as they are passionate about the Scala community.
- A minimum of 1-year commercial Scala experience
- An interest in functional programming
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and remote working
- Annual bonus
- Gym membership, a healthcare cash plan, life assurance etc
- Training budget
- Working for the UK’s leading entertainment brand
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Many more…
To hear more about this awesome company, please get in touch either apply or email – Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.