The Company -
Signify Technology are partnered with a global market leading technology consultancy who are seeking 2 Test Automation Engineers to join a growing team. Due to their continued success in their market field the current project has a requirement for multiple hires to continue . The company is partnered with a leading innovative IT technology organisation located in the heart of Bern. A great working environment is on offer whilst collaborating with numerous teams throughout the business, as well as a number of social activities between colleagues to generate a great work life balance. Salaries will be dependent on your experience, juniors will require a minimum of 3 years commercial experience whilst senior engineers will require above 8 years.
The Project -
You will join a team of highly skilled engineers who are working on next generation technologies to keep ahead of business competition. You will be involved in the full automation life cycle from analysis, scripting and testing. You will be completing the analysis of functional/non-functional system requirements as well as the transformation in to test requirements. You will be required to create automation scripts whilst managing and documenting the automated test scripts in the test repository. Automated functional and non-functional testing will be a frequent element to these positons including the analysis and reporting of the results. These will be evaluated and errors and error creation messages will be adapted from initial test scripts to changes in the application.
• Excellent experience working with HP-ALM & HP UFT with the ability to show at least one project where these technologies have been used
• Excellent experience working with SOAP UI and testing on webservices
• A Good knowledge HP-Loadrunner or HP-Performance centre and HP BPT
• Experience and a good understanding Selenium and Jenkins are extremely beneficial
• Great communication skills in German or English Mother Tongue with Intermediate German communication skills are a necessity
• Excellent organisational skills