|Job title||Java Developer|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Contact name:||Daniel Lawson|
|Published:||September 1, 2021 12:34|
Are you ready to make waves in Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand? A truly inclusive workplace full of opportunity and growth - where the learning never stops!
The opportunity has come to join our client at their London based office and continue to grow your career with Global Streaming and Platforms capabilities. It is the people that make us what they are, so they need passionate, inquisitive, and adaptable individuals to bring their skills to the team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal company standards and industry
What we need from you:
- A broad knowledge with Java and developing systems
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Understanding of Prometheus and Grafana
- Bring into play software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies e.g: XP, Scrum
- Utilize design patterns and solid principles
- Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Able to work with API’s
Working as a team to develop and support technologies for our client, globally –no matter the place time or device, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
They offer a great range of rewards to show their appreciation to their people, here are a few:
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access to their exclusive rewards/experiences
Where you’ll work:
They are based in London – The campus is so much more than a place to work, it has an amazing culture and many onsite benefits.
This company is proud to be recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, the focus is on being a truly inclusive place to work – they don’t just look at your CV they can recognise potential and personality you will bring to the company.
Our Client understand the importance of having a work-life balance, so are more than happy to discuss your personal needs for flexible working.
Throughout your application you will be fully supported during the process
Are you ready to join this brilliant team build an amazing career? Yes? Then why wait, apply now!