|Job title||iOS Developer - in Manchester/4 days a week - £45k-£50k|
|Contact name:||Rabia Iqbal|
|Published:||September 21, 2023 2:51|
Job Role: Mid-Senior iOS Developer (3+ yrs)
Location: Manchester, City Centre
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
My client is a company specializing in HR, health & safety, and legal software solutions. They aim to simplify staff management for businesses and have been providing support to over 95,000 businesses worldwide since our inception in 2015.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C for iOS app development.
- Strong understanding of the interface builder and auto layout.
- Familiarity with REST and JSON for data communication.
- Ability to build clean architecture using Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) practices.
- Knowledge of VIPER architecture is a bonus.
- Proficiency in XCode UI Testing.
- Passionate mobile developers who are enthusiastic about creating exceptional apps.
Please note this role is required to be in Manchester, 4 days a week. If you are interested in applying for this role - please apply.