Founded in the heart of London, you will be investing in the user experience to billions of people on a daily basis. Their site exceeds 14.5m unique visitors and over 9.5m app downloads monthly. This is your opportunity to bring innovation and make an impact on the way we buy and sell online.
As the head of Quality Assurance, you will be joining an international team of Engineers, supporting a team of 8 QA Engineers. It is your chance to immerse your knowledge in a diverse/ rewarding environment to implement and drive the future of the companies quality strategy. This is not only a chance to showcase your knowledge of test automation across applications and web, whilst aligning and guiding your engineers to a single approach but also to display your leadership flare by keeping a fun, interactive surrounding. You are an advocate for continual quality improvement and automation. Your passions lay in handling risk, helping your direct reports successes and growth in the professional and personal field, offering continuous support through challenges and successes. You will drive collaboration, self – organised, multi-disciplinary in agile teams with a global focus at the forefront.
About the role:
• Managerial/leadership experience for at least two years
• Experience putting together test strategy and plan – end to end testing
• Experience with: Jest | ScalaTest |Selenium |Cucumber | Cypress
• Experience with test automation across web and app
What the company offers:
• Competitive salary and flexible working hours
• Offer networking, learning, and global travel opportunities
• Free on-site massages, yoga, Pilates and fitness boot camps
If this looks like something you’d be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me today