The client is working in location-based data and analytical advertising. The client has a long list of impressive global brands that they have assisted over the years by helping them understand their customer and increase attraction and retention.
They are an international company with offices around the world with global culture and scale. This position is located at their London based headquarters.
They are ventured back, financially successful & stable and are excited to continue growing!
- Reporting to the COO you will support engineers to sustain growth and continue to innovate.
- Ensure smooth operations within the engineering department.
- Develop team structures and recruitment planes to ensure the team can handle rapid growth.
- Ensure new recruits receive the relevant training and the right processes are in place to support this. Manage the workload whilst finding ways to improve team process. .
- Work closely with tech leads to create and team goals and ensure these are communicated effectively to the teams.
- As well as managing the engineering team, you will work closely with the Executive team, regional VP’s and MD’s to set business priorities.
- Oversee the project managers in planning the engineering roadmap.
- Work closely with the Head Of Product to ensure the project roadmap is supporting the business needs.
- Work with other business heads to ensure that the project roadmap is supporting business needs.
- Monitor production quality.
- Supervise and guide C++ Software engineers in their role to design, build, unit test, analyse, optimise and maintain critical software components.
- Manage the Data team in building applications and solutions that leverage data to generate new insights.
- Develop and implement engineering conventions and best practice.
- Understanding of market developments, best-practice and emerging technologies, privacy and regulatory changes and certification requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience managing technical teams.
- A strong technical background and detailed understanding of the advertising ecosystem including real-time bidding systems and ad serving
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages.
- Experience of working in fast-paced technology environments.
- Demonstrate experience in overseeing cross-functional projects
- Analytical background with the ability to problem solve at a strategic level.
- Experience and skills to grow and develop teams driving success.
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with all levels of business.
Company Benefits (some not all):
Alongside the opportunity to work with a market leader in an ever-growing and in-demand tech space there is a long list of additional perks to the job.
- Free breakfast
- Free eye tests
- Casual dress every day
- An extra bank holiday (yes, in addition to all the regulars)
- Day off on your birthday
- Beer Friday, to help bring the weekend in…
- …an early finish on Fridays!
- Fresh fruits
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Great pension plans
- …and competitive packages.
Please submit your application and I will be in touch.
Over the past 2.5 years, we have successfully placed over 300 engineers across 17 countries in close to 100 tech companies – I am sure to have at least a few opportunities available that would be of interest.
I look forward to hearing from you.