*Open to remote for the right people*
We are working with a technology company that are looking for multiple functional programming engineers to join a team focused on Haskell within one of their core business units. The roles can be remote or in Austin/San Antonio.
We are looking for people with a core understanding of functional programming, ideally an interest in Haskell and learning the technology. People from a Clojure or Scala background looking to make a change would be a great fit also.
What we'd like:
- A functional programming background.
- A sound understanding of technical architecture.
- 4+ years within application engineering.
- Someone who is capable of self learning and going out and finding solutions.
- Any involvement in the functional community would be a bonus.
- Core Haskell experience and any libraries such as Growler, Yesod, Snap etc.
- Functional programming skills across Clojure or Scala