Haskell Developer / Haskell / Elm / Docker / Category Theory
50,000 Swedish Kroner per month + benefits
Remote interview process and remote onboarding (Candidate will be required to work onsite once movement restrictions are lifted)
Signify Technology is currently partnered with a fast-growing tech startup based in Gothenburg, Sweden. They are looking to hire two Haskell Developers to work on the team. The ideal candidate should have commercial experience of working with Haskell. You will be working closely with Researchers and Scientists to deliver accurate solutions to customers.
They are building something special which is focussed on green-tech and making a difference to the environment. They work closely with researchers and scientists to deliver accurate solutions to their customers. They will be growing significantly in 2020 following a round of investment and stable, sustained business growth.
- At least 2 years of commercial Haskell development experience
- Experience working (well) in a team of people on the same project (preferably web)
- An interest in Category Theory would be an Advantage
- A high proficiency for English (Preferable also Swedish)
- Tech stack: Haskell, Elm, Docker, Jenkins and Linux
Please respond with an updated CV for consideration.