|Job title||Hands On Engineering Manager - Rust|
|Contact name:||Tom Burke|
|Published:||September 16, 2022 11:13|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Your role will involve strategizing, project management, part staff management. Your collaborative attitude and interpersonal skills will help you thrive as an Engineering Manager.
Our distributed team is growing, and we are looking for engineering managers experienced with managing remote employees. In this role, you will manage a team of 2-4 software engineers working on high-scale systems written with functional programming with Rust and Scala.
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- 2 years of management experience leading software development teams
- Experience with functional programming,Rust or Scala and modern effect systems (such as ZIO or Cats Effect)
- Experience deploying systems to Kubernetes
- Experience managing remote and distributed employees
- Experience with frontend engineering