|Job title||GoLang Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Austin Roden|
|Published:||October 11, 2021 9:34|
Looking for Java/Go Engineers to join growing team in the financial services .
Join a digital agency of 50+ people that is fully remote.
As a Go Engineer, your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Lead a portfolio of diverse technology projects and a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems to create solutions that help meet regulatory needs for the company
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community, and from time to time, be asked to code or evaluate code
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes and Serverless
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Provide thought leadership in data engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Help scope and plan new client projects and initiatives
- Learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- 6 years of experience in software engineering
- 4 years of experience in Java or Go
- 2 years of people management experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or public cloud service
- Java or Go experience
- 3+ years of experience with GraphQL
- 7+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience with Python or Spring Boot
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or public cloud service
- experience in open source frameworks