- Development experience with indepth knowledge of Golang
- Plus points for Typescript, Node.js and React experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Multiple project experience within a product company is beneficial
- Agile working environment experience with full development lifecycle exposure
This is an opportunity to grow an already successful Technology Product company who have received further investment in to the business products resulting in Engineering growth requirements. You will be joining an exciting company working on a variety of projects to try and tackle the way we change our current climate struggles. Technically talented team members will be your new neighbours where you will be working on modern technology stacks and alongside functional backend development engineers.
Career and personal development are a key focus within this business so you are encouraged to undertake self-development sessions, courses and opensource sessions which is promoted internally. You will be surrounded by enthusiastic technologists that are all pushing each other forward to benefit the business products as well as each others development.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then contact me on +44 203 865 0621 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This position does not offer sponsorship or working permits so you must be either a UK or European citizen with your own valid passport and personal documents.