|Job title||(Functional) Software Developer – Scala – Haskell – Java – Clojure|
|Salary:||Up to 150,000 CHF (Depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Carl Baird|
|Published:||March 13, 2019 8:51|
Functional Software Engineer - Scala/Haskell
This role will give you the opportunity to work with Scala & Haskell in a completely functional environment.
As part of joining this highly talented team, you will bring expertise and experience building commercial, crucial, enterprise-grade software. You will work closely with Product and Business Development teams to deliver quality product features and functionality in an intense, challenging face-paced environment. You will be part of a team responsible for developing complex systems at scale and with a focus on sustained operational excellence.
One of the fastest-growing, most reputable fin-tech start-ups which are a market leader in developing distributed technology solutions applied to market infrastructure and financial services sectors. Venture capitalist backed by leading financial organisations, financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
- Substantial compensation packages
- Stock options
- A highly talented technical team
- Functional Programming environment
- Clear career progression
- Professional Software Development Experience
- Great knowledge of distributed systems development
- Polyglot with strong knowledge of at least 2/3 programming languages (Scala/Haskell/Clojure/Java)
- Strong understanding of Functional Programming paradigms & principles
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related discipline
- Experience developing software targeting Linux & Windows.
- The mindset to continuously learn new technologies
- Collaborative approach
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working within Agile environments