Functional Scala Developer – Cats, Zio, Doobie
I’m partnered with one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Munich right now. They are building a platform to connect creatives across different industries, looking for developers that are passionate and experienced within functional programming to help build their product. The platform is used by millions daily and requires technical input and decision making from a talented developer.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing company and help set the foundations for their growth and success. Their team is built on a flat hierarchy and they are looking for self-motivated techies to join them!
Tech stack – Scala, Cats, Zio, Doobie,
What they’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Java/Scala development experience.
- 2+ years of pure Scala development experience.
- You have a good knowledge of the JVM.
- You have a track record of successfully developed and delivered applications.
- Ability to use the right tool at the right time. You can switch to other programming languages, quickly learn new technologies.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Cool office space In the centre of Munich with a rooftop chill area and games zone
- Great company culture within a tight-knit team of engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Thorough training and development structure
- engineering time to work on personal projects & development
Apply now or pop me a call on 0203 865 0621 / Chloe.email@example.com for more information on this role or similar.