|Job title||Functional Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Ciprianna Harmon|
|Published:||September 12, 2022 3:19|
Currently hiring for a senior software engineer, specializing in the Scala typelevel stack (Cats, Cats-effect, Fs2. http4s). Our company creates mobile banking apps and other essential services with over 9,000 clients. Our products are essential in the fintech industry and customizable per client needs.
We work with smaller community banks and credit unions offering financial tools to groups and demographics who are often underserved or even targeted by financial institutions.
Listed on Forbes top 5 best places to work as a mid-size company, come be a part of this mission!
What you’ll do:
- Build, evaluate, sustain, and distributed backend services using our main stack: Scala, Postgres, and Kafka
- Develop plans and solutions to keep the product maintained and efficient
- Gain an in depth understanding on banking related domains and understanding of how these impact products
What you need to have:
- At least six years of programming experience
- Two or more years programming with Scala most recently
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Working with Scala in a functional manner
- Working with microservice architecture
- Motivated and passionate developer of Scala
- Experience with Kafka, PostgreSQL, and Docker or Kubernetes