|Job title||Functional Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Nick Pallikaros|
|Published:||April 9, 2021 2:04|
Job DescriptionA global company within the blockchain industry are looking for functional Scala developers to work on a fully remote basis (must be UK based). This position is paying very competitively.
As a software engineer in this team, you have the unique opportunity to build an ecosystem of tools that enable an exciting new class of smart contract, distributed ledger applications.
- Work on frameworks and tooling used directly by customers in their ledger client applications
- Deliver high quality and well-tested code efficiently and at pace in a Scala-focused codebase
- Address production requirements from customers by making services more reliable and easier to inspect
- Proven history of delivering services running in a production setup.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in at least one modern and/or functional programming language, ideally on the JVM, including, but not limited, to Java 8+, Scala, Kotlin, Haskell
- Experience instrumenting applications for production usage, e.g., adding logging, metrics and tracing functionality
- Experience working in an open source environment