Our client delivers the biggest shows in the UK to millions of viewers! You will be working with the Typelevel stack and modern technologies such as Scala, Http4s, Doobie, Cats, Circe, Scalaz. Working closely with your team members, you will be deploying and managing services.
They like to keep things new and exciting and you will have the opportunity to rotate and work on their flagship projects… One of which is one of the biggest streaming platforms in the UK.
Investing in their staff is key to them and you will have access to both in-house and external training, courses, conferences and workshops. As well as building the best TV service in Britain, they can offer you tons of benefits such as autonomy, flexible working & a clear progression structure.
- 1 – 2 days remote working per week
- Unlimited training budget
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Health care (family included)
- Many more…
- Commercial Scala experience
- A passion for functional programming (Prior experience beneficial but not required)
- Experience with functional programming (Cats, fs2, Circe, Doobie, etc)
- Cloud-native software architecture
- Distributed systems