Full-Stack Software Engineer - (Scala, Akka, React)
Signify is working with an exciting web data management company who work within the Insurance industry that is looking for a Full-Stack developer with experience using Akka, Scala or React. Whether your experience comes from front-end or back-end, the company is open to individuals looking to make the transition to Full-stack.
The role is a permanent position based in London and as a Full-stack Developer, you will be expected to have a keen interest in the development of web applications. You also will be working closely with senior engineers to design solutions for an impressive data manipulation and visualisation system as well as analytic subsystems.
The company’s focus is making it as easy as possible for users to process and clean up their insurance data while still offering them a unique and captivating experience. This is a great opportunity to work within an incredibly passionate and talented environment for a company that offers amazing benefits such as incredibly competitive salaries and potential for share options.
- Strong commercial experience using Akka, Scala or React.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web services
- Previous experience with cloud-based architecture (preferably AWS)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Need to be comfortable working in an environment with deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salaries
- Potential share options (Based on performance)