This client is a fin-tech company based in Gothenburg, Sweden and they are looking to expand their team with the best talent. They are culturally diverse, extremely open minded as a company and forward thinking in the way they run things. With an incredible culture, the team are more like a family than a business, so they need a full stack engineer who is ready to embrace this and become one of the family. They are building a data platform to help their customers to manage their finances more effectively with some extremely innovative technology. They care about their customers and they care about you! They have perks and benefits to cater for all members of the team and spend a lot of their effort on keeping their offices an enjoyable place to work while being creative and dynamic. You’ll be running to work on a Monday morning if you join this team!
· Come up with creative ideas to improve the platform. Design, implement and maintain these changes
· Play an important part with decision making and team direction from day 1
· Work together with your team to solve complex problems and come up with the right solutions
· Have an influential part in helping with both technical and strategic decisions
· Working on both front-end and back-end tasks
You should be
· Enthusiastic and passionate about technology
· Looking for a great team to be a part of
· Excited by functional programming
· Able to communicate your ideas effectively
· A great engineer who is an effective problem solver
· Have an innovative and creative mind
Skills & experience
· Experience developing in Scala (or a strong Java background with a passion for Scala)
· A high level of written and spoken English
· Experience with React.js, HTML5, CSS3
· Experience with SQL, MongodDB and Redis
· Previous experience in building apps and platforms
· Interested in other functional languages such as Haskell/Erlang etc..
If you love the sound of this company but you only have experience in either front end or back end then still get in contact with me as they would also love to speak to you!
If this role appeals to you and you’d like to find out more about the company and how you can be a part of the team, then apply now!