|Job title||Full-stack Engineer (React, Ruby-On-Rails/.NET)|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Morris|
|Published:||June 3, 2021 11:17|
Exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal/Staff full-stack engineer to work on an incredible platform for the private market economy. This company helps customers invest in the private sector, allows customers to partner with private companies about to become public and advises private companies on where to find capital all in one safe place.
High paying and Remote working option available!!
- Design, implement, and maintain data-driven web applications and services
- Build backend services, APIs, and web-based user interfaces
- Provide object model and data analysis and participate in solution design activities
- Design, build and maintain automated unit and integration tests.
- Collaborate with product, design, information security and business team members to quickly grasp domain knowledge.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience programming in Ruby-On-Rails or .NET technologies
- 3+ years of experience working with React
- Advanced skill in building backend services and batch jobs
Contact me directly for more info: