|Job title||Frontend Engineer|
|Contact name:||Ciprianna Harmon|
|Published:||January 19, 2023 4:02|
Hybrid: Houston, Texas
Pay: 120k – 150k
Additional pay: Bonus (10-20%) + Equity (90k-140k)
We are unable to offer any kind of sponsorship at this time and can only consider candidates authorized to work in the US.
Recently partnered with a company building new energy technologies to reduce emissions and carbon footprint!
Hiring for a Frontend Engineer to build and develop frontend services and visual elements for new energy tech.
- Minimum 5 years of frontend focused professional experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Angular UI
- Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- CI/CD best practices
- Build user interfaces
- Suggest new tech and strategies to reduce cost to increase efficiency and reliability
- Build prototypes and products that meet requirements
- Communicate with leadership and stakeholders and provide documentation