Signify Technology are working with a leading consultancy in the Netherlands who are looking for a freelance Big Data Engineer. The role is going to be based at Rotterdam and you will help the team to score the next major Big Data engineering project where you will coach and help engineers to grow and become the best.
For this role you will need to be Dutch speaking
We are looking for people with experience/knowledge in the following areas:
- General overview of Big Data architecture and must be able to explain the material at hand
- Conceptual and working knowledge of architecting and implementing data processing applications.
- Data processing: eg Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, Akka Streams, Hadoop
- Statistical programming languages: eg Python, R
- General purpose programming languages: eg Scala, Java
- Conceptual and working knowledge of working in a DevOps environment
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment: eg Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV attached or for more information contact Charlie Murdoch on +44 203 865 0621