|Job title||Founding Engineer- GenAI|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Katy Kilborn|
|Published:||November 7, 2023 5:25|
Unleash Your Potential: Founding Fullstack Engineer Wanted for Stealth Startup
*This role is hybrid out of San Francisco*
Are you ready to embark on a journey that combines groundbreaking technology, relentless passion, and a vision to transform the Generative AI Industry? My client is on the cusp of something extraordinary within the LLM/ GPT Space.
As a Founding Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our stealth startup, harnessing the power of LLMs, GPT, Typescript, React, AWS, Terraform, and at least one backend language to build something truly extraordinary. Here's what you can expect:
- Be part of a small, high-caliber team of software engineers and machine learning experts.
- Play a key role in transforming our proof of concept into a public launch, creating a user experience that sparks joy and drives user growth.
- Take the lead in planning, building features, and shipping code autonomously.
- Make crucial technical decisions that will shape the foundation for future team members.
- Balance speed and architecture, ensuring our code can accommodate webscale traffic.
- Contribute to the LLM transformative wave, forging tooling, observability, and best practices.
- Over 10 years of professional experience.
- Experience shipping applications with complex stateful React components and performant presentational components at scale.
- Proficiency in at least one backend framework like Node.js, Rails, Flask, or Play to create role-based API access.
- Experience working for scaling startups on top of your enterprise experience.
- Hands-on experience with devops tools like Terraform to control AWS/GCP cloud infrastructure.
- Proven track record in a dynamic early-stage startup environment.
- Mobile development experience.
- Skills in proposing schema changes through ER diagrams.
- CI/CD pipeline setup experience.
- Familiarity with LLM toolchains
- Building and shipping Next.js applications.
- Proficiency in Python.
Unique Selling Points:
- Base salary of up to $200,000 plus a substantial equity package* .
- Founder's track record of raising over $100 million in funding for startups.
- CTO's experience at Fortune 500 companies during their startup phase.
- A passionate Machine Learning engineer on the team, deeply involved in the LLM space and GenAI.
Join us on this exciting journey to shape the future of technology. Apply now and be a part of something extraordinary!