|Job title||Ethereum Smart Contracts Developer|
|Contact name:||Ian Kanewski|
|Published:||November 18, 2021 4:37|
Our client is building the next generation of capital markets technology, with solutions deployed by the world’s leading banks and financial institutions.
We are seeking an Ethereum Smart Contracts Developer who will be responsible for software development across a variety of initiatives. The projects vary across multiple industries including Bond Issuance, Stock Loan, and Swaps to deliver a seamless, optimized experience all the way to the end user.
The backend is run on Scala with some aspects in Golang and Solidity. The frontend runs on React. Platform uses frameworks such as Zio, Akka, and Play.
- Write code in Solidity and Scala to support and enhance smart contracts
- Write code with practical applications of blockchain technology
- Build and implement robust, reusable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a high bar for quality and security
- Interested in smart contract development and the future of financial markets
- Curious and enthusiastic for tackling tough problems and deliver
- Always learning and hungry for new knowledge and skill sharing
- A deep problem solver – the ability to analyze a business or technical problem and select the most appropriate solutions
- 2+ years of professional programming experience in a JVM language
- An interest in DLT and smart contracts
- A desire to learn Scala and functional programming
- Capital markets and Fintech experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with functional programming with Scala
- Familiarity with Ethereum concepts and technologies (Solidity)