Signify Technology are currently partnered with a tech company based in London who are hiring for several Erlang Developers. The company has ambitious growth plans and is continuously looking to grow the team with the right engineers. They have a flat organisational structure based on collaboration which allows the opportunity to be directly involved in making important decisions and truly having an impact on the business.
Erlang Developer, you’ll be responsible for implementing new features for our system, diagnosing issues, and fixing bugs. We have a number of components that are mostly written in Erlang, which interface with external APIs and websites, normalise offers from different sources, process large quantities of bet placements, and manage strategies. You’ll have the chance to get up close and personal with these, enhancing your experience, whilst working on projects that have a real impact on the business.
Within this role you will be responsible for implementing new features for their system, diagnosing issues, and fixing bugs. The platform is mostly written in Python and Erlang however they use a variety of languages and believe in using the right tool for each job.
- Previous commercial experience of programming in Erlang is essential. A working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- An interest in new technologies, theoretical computer science, and/or mathematics
- The ability to communicate well with others
- Problem solving skills, and the tenacity to resolve technical problems that you might not have seen before
- The ability to work collaboratively and productively in a team, as well as on solo projects when needed
Knowledge of Python would be a bonus
A working knowledge of relational databases and SQL would be very beneficial