|Job title||Engineering Manager|
|Contact name:||Peter Wedgeworth|
|Published:||May 4, 2021 9:52|
Signify Technology are currently partnered with a company that provides amazing software for the online gaming industry. There Our vision is to have the better gaming software by disrupting the market and doing what others do not do. To achieve this, they will foster innovation in everything they do either products or technologies.
For this position as Engineering manager, you will need experience in the following:
- Manage a team of 15-20 members, including backend developers, frontend developers, DevOps, QAs and data scientists.
- Implement and maintain our agile development processes.
- Manage the engineering department's budget.
- Hire engineers and coordinate training.
- Performance management, conflicts resolution and 1-1s.
- Monitor reliability and performance of our platform.
- Ensure the technology is compliant with both gaming and security regulations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and product owners for new features and tools.
- Coordinate with external parties and oversee external integrations.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
What they can offer:
- Global work environment in an innovative and international company.
- Working in an agile methodology, adapting as we go.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Fun environment with friendly colleagues always willing to learn. Did we mention that you will have fun? :)
Location: Spain / Marbella
Salary: up to €80,000
If you are interested in this role please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org