|Job title||Engineering manager(UK fully remote)|
|Contact name:||Ike Feehi|
|Published:||March 15, 2023 8:30|
Signify Technology have partnered with a client who are in the healthcare industry and looking for an Engineering manager to come in and make a difference.
As a passionate leader of high-performance software engineering teams, you understand that technical contribution takes many forms beyond coding. You strive to empower and improve the team's technical direction through influence, recognizing that teams are more powerful than individuals. With extensive technical experience, you drive the team and product forward and continually seek ways to improve outcomes.
You are an excellent communicator, listener, mentor, and team player, experienced in leading cross-functional initiatives.
In this position, you will have line management responsibilities for developers, which will include one-to-one, and review of performance across the team.
• With a proven track record of delivering quality software, you bring a wealth of experience to the table.
• Your insatiable curiosity and rapid learning ability help you stay ahead of the curve.
• You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and business-related, and actively seek feedback to mentor and empower your team.
• You enjoy inspiring and building momentum in your team, constantly striving to improve outcomes.
• A true team player, you are always ready to help, debate, compromise, and collaborate
. • Incremental problem-solving and improvement are your forte.
• You relish mentoring and guiding a team through the entire project lifecycle, from planning to delivery to support.
• You are passionate about helping individuals achieve their career goals and excel at planning and coaching.
• Your experience in leading cross-functional initiatives makes you a valuable asset, and you are skilled at collaborating with other functions outside of engineering.
Must be based in the United Kingdom.
Engineering manager Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as an engineering manager
- Strong experience as a software developer previously
- Hands-on experience doing Architecture
- Good people management skills
- Good understanding of Scalability
- Experience with either Java, Python, or Angular
- Good experience coaching and mentoring
- Planning, delivering and supporting team through projects
- Previously have improved and scaled mobile apps