|Job title||Engineering Manager, Scala|
|Contact name:||Nick Deacon|
|Published:||November 18, 2021 2:27|
We are partnered with a global retail company that is looking for an Engineering Manager to help transform from their traditional platform into a modern eCommerce platform, are you ready to be a part of this amazing change?
You'll be leading a team of 10 Engineers that will be building both APIs and UIs.
This is a 'hands-off' management position.
To be considered for this role you'll need:
- A solid background in backend engineering in distributed systems with a strong understanding of core priorities.
- Great understanding of Scala and Functional Programming.
- Experience with people management, coaching, mentoring, building teams and managing your directs' career growth.
- Maintaining a trustful relationship with your team, supporting them and being a role model.
What you'll get:
- Salary up to €130,000pa (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Relocation package to any EU resident
- Personal Development programmes
If you are looking to take the next step or move to a bigger company to excel in the skillset you already have, then look no further!
Please get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.