|Job title||Engineering Manager - Platform Services team|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Bethany Stevens|
|Published:||June 9, 2021 7:26|
A cross-channel marketing platform company is looking to hire an experienced Engineering Manager for their Platform Services team. This company’s product is built from modern technologies that partner and tool data into personalized engagements.
This company has offices in San Francisco and Denver but the role is remote.
Who You Are:
• A passionate Engineering Leader who loves delivering products that win.
• Experienced with building systems technologies for large scale data.
• Motivated by helping your team and solving challenging problems with simple solutions.
• Experienced with managing teams that work closely on large scale SaaS products.
• Manage a team who is responsible for the core services of messaging and workflows.
• Evolve current processes to improve efficiency.
• Establish a healthy work culture for your teams.
• Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and with Customer Success to understand issues and provide resolutions.
• 3+ years of Management experience
• Experienced with Kafka, RabbitMQ, and Pulsar
• Expertise in distributed systems technologies, cloud deployment, and data modelling
• Experienced with building an SaaS product
• Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
• Flexible PTO
• Paid paternal leave
• Competitive compensation packages that include equity and a 401(k) plan
• Daily lunch allowance
• Laptop workstation
• Paid Sabbatical
• Fertility & Adoption Assistance
• Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
• Professional Development allowance
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org