Engineering Manager - Blockchain Tech
€110,000 + Bonus and benefits
Remote Interview process & Remote onboarding
Signify Technology Group are partnered with one of Europe’s fastest growing blockchain-tech companies based in central Berlin. They are looking for an Engineering Manager to come on board immediately and join their open and transparent company culture with numerous perks. This role will give you the chance to grow with a well-funded venture and benefit from working with a senior team that have successfully exited businesses before. They deeply believe in the power of open-source.
As an Engineering Manager you will lead a team of 5 -10 engineers from day one. You'll work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineering teams to bring our product and infrastructure services to life. You will lead the backend team and the daily activity for the Engineering team. You will have responsibility for choosing the right technology for the job and will allow you to work with scalable platforms offering efficiency and reliability to the end consumer.
• Prior work experience in people management
• Prior experience working with Python, Scala, Kubernetes/AWS
• Track Record of building and maintaining high performing systems
• Experience OR deep interest of blockchain protocols
• Familiarity with at least one programming paradigm next to OOP
• Experienced with NoSQL databases
• Personal contributions to any kind of open source projects
• Sharing of knowledge and best practices with the business
Blockchain experience is highly desirable
Prior frontend experience with React/Typescript is a plus
Prior experience in building API and event-driven systems on message queues (Kafka) is preferred
Please reply with an updated CV for consideration.