|Job title||Engineering Manager|
|Contact name:||Jacob Evident|
|Published:||April 22, 2021 3:50|
Job DescriptionSignify Technologies client is looking for an Engineering manager. They are a leading online e-commerce business who are looking to grow a brand-new backend team.
You will be the one who will build this team up from scratch and drives them forward…
This position is in Amsterdam, Netherlands. There will be optional remote but after time relocation is required. Ideally the candidates would be local but happy to consider those who will relocate.
You will need to have the following:
• Strong technical background in back-end and big data: Scala, Java, Spark.
• Backend components like RDBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL), message queues (e.g.,RabbitMQ), and web servers (e.g., nginx).
• Knowledge of how the clean code and engineering practices should look like.
• Working knowledge of tools used to support a software development process such as Jenkins, Github, Jira, etc.
• Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps to coordinate productivity improvements for the team.
• Familiarity with the front-end stack: HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular.
• Experience developing analytics software and distributed systems.
• Track record of building enterprise software.
• Management, access control, etc.
If this position looks like it would suit the next step in your career then please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org