|Job title||Engineering Manager|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Bethany Stevens|
|Published:||April 5, 2021 5:28|
A huge fin-tech company in San Francisco is looking to hire a driven and experienced Engineering Manager to lead their engineering team. This company is looking for someone with several years of industry experience and for an individual who is comfortable with leading a team of hard-working developers.
If you feel as though you could be a good fit for this role, please send your resume to: Bethany.email@example.com.
• Lead various diverse technology products and a team of experienced developers using backend Scala systems incorporating functional programming, distributed systems and data streaming
• Work with product owners to understand what application capabilities are needed and deliver
• Be able to code from time to time and evaluate code
• Be passionate, support your team, lead by example, bring your expertise to the table, encourage innovation, organization
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• 6+ years of experience in software engineering, with at least 1-2 years being in a manager / tech lead role
• 5 years of experience with Scala
• Experience with AWS, open source frameworks, and designing or architecting distributed systems