The tech-stack within this role includes; Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis
You'll be heading up a team of 8 - 10 people reporting directly to you.
You will be incharge of the European Data team and responsible for managing day-to-day activities of a new cross-functional team focused on increasing data coverage by incorporating data for key European jurisdictions as well as preparing platforms for order of magnitude increase in data.
You will be managing a project with a powerful data analysis component, data infrastructure migration, large scale data pipelines in a distributed computing environment, as well as platform changes for preparing user facing products to surface new data.
You will be joining an extremely fast-growing company that over the last 3 years has grown by almost 90% each year. They work with over 300 clients in the finance industry including Banks, small starts up and everything in between.
What is in it for you:
- Great base salary.
- Training and development
- 32 days holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock.
- Amazing offices in London
- Commercial experience with Python or Scala
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Data structures and algorithms experience
- Passionate about continued growth and learning opportunities
- Commerical experience with Machine Learning
- The ability to show initiative