A truly unique opportunity to join an exciting gaming product organisation based in the heart of London is available and certainly something not to be overlooked! You will be working for a rapidly growing successful organisation who are looking to not only change the gaming and entertainment industry but the also the way we interact in everyday modern life. With gaming become an ever-growing method of communication this is something in which this company is not only excited about improving but also evolving the user experience.
You will be a key point within the Engineering arm of the company helping to continue to development and success of the platform. This is a customer facing platform so it is vital they can see their projects positively progressing through to live releases. Other than that you will be expected to be the ‘go to’ figure within your team, grow your team by managing the hiring process whilst continuing to support your current team members. There will be a variety of experience levels within the team so you will be completing performance reviews, offering career development steps and mentoring all colleagues around you.
The work you put in to your team will directly effect their productiveness which will then impact on the platform itself so creating a positive working environment and allowing your team to grow will be vital part not just to you but the business as well.
What They Expect
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a team of 5 or more
- A current or previous passion for gaming, this is what you’ll be working on each day so this passion is key
- Worked with both internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Experience and current hands on ability to programme with a least one mainstream language
- You come from a background where you’ve been exposed to a variety of technologies and tools
- Excellent trouble shooting skills both technically and with your humans J
- You’re an excellent communicator verbally and can also type a smashing email too
- Stock options
- Relocation Package
- Flexible working hours and partial remote working
- Unlimited Holiday
- Dog friendly working environment
- Free breakfast, lunch snacks and coffee
- Life insurance and Pension schemes
- Private Health and Dental Cover
- Gym Memberships
- Training budget for all
- Early Friday finishes
Ideally you’re already based in London or close by in Europe but this is not a necessity. The team are happy to speak with the right applicants who are looking to relocate to London for this role and sponsorship can be considered for this position for Non-EU citizens.
If the above is of interest to you or you’d like to find out more then please feel free to either apply to the role or get in touch with me on +44 (0) 203 865 0621 / email@example.com