|Job title||Engineering Manager|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Nicky Halvatzis|
|Published:||April 28, 2023 4:25|
Job DescriptionOur client is seeking Senior Manager to lead their teams in developing client applications for their platforms on Windows or MacOS and leading innovation in the cybersecurity space.
The Ideal Profile:
- Experience in building and leading enterprise class desktop and mobile applications in the security domain.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies like IPsec, VPN, traffic steering,
- Previously led teams who have developed applications in Windows and Mac ecosystems with a strong understanding those ecosystems and frameworks.
- This role does not require coding but due to the highly technical nature of the team, the Manager must be able to speak technically with Engineers and the CTO.
- Successfully conduct design reviews and actively participate in architectural meetings.
- Strong leadership and team guidance abilities.
- Based in EST or CST - teams are distributed.
What they offer:
- Fully remote role with support
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus + equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness stipend
- Generous time off (PTO, Holidays, Volunteer time off)
Please apply with your most updated resume.