|Job title||Engineering Manager|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Contact name:||Bethany Stevens|
|Published:||May 3, 2021 6:52|
Do you excel at managing driven Software Engineers? Do you thrive off collaborating with Product Managers, Project Managers, and Product Designers? Are you looking for an Engineering Manager role where you’re not as hands on in coding and can focus more on people management? If so, this might be the job for you!
One of Signify Technology’s top clients, a SaaSOps company who partners with big tech companies, is looking for a talented and driven Engineering Manager to join their company and lead a team of 5-6 engineers.
• You are the backbone to the team you are leading. You will be responsible for keeping your team engaged and motivated.
• You will collaborate cross-functionally with other stakeholder teams including Product Managers, Product Designers, Product Operations and Project Management.
• Manage and integrate API’s.
• Drive and lead your team into the company’s crucial growth phase.
• Manage a mix technology tech stack team that uses Scala, Java, React, and SQL.
• No technical hands-on responsibilities.
Job Qualification Requirements:
• 2-5+ years of experience in managing an engineering team.
• 7+ years of experience in software development.
• 3+ years of experience in designing and integrating API’s.
• Experience with hiring engineers for your team previously.
• Experience collaborating with cross functional teams.
• Passion for leading a driven team.
• BS in Computer Science
What You Get:
• Career growth opportunities and the chance to help the company grow.
• Comprehensive benefits
• Remote work set-up
• Competitive base salary with equity
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: Bethany.email@example.com