|Job title||Engineering Lead|
|Contact name:||Curtis McGough|
|Published:||September 6, 2022 1:56|
Software Engineering Team Lead - SaaS Platform
Remote in Germany and Portugal
Experienced lead engineer looking to build out your own team and make your mark on an already successful, established and growing company?
This is an opportunity for someone to make a huge difference in building a major branch within the company, owning the SaaS platform for geospatial datasets to provide a great service to their thousands of users and improving the functionality and usability
- Strong experience in technical leadership within an agile scrum methodology
- Hands on coding experience with Scala, and/or Python & Typescript
- Experience in relational & analytics databases such as PostgreSQL and ClickHouse for
- Containerisation and orchestration platform experience such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Analytics, Geoinformation Systems (GiS), Maps (such as OpenStretMaps) and web technologies
About the Role:
- Design, develop and run the SaaS platform including infrastructure, backend and frontend
- Maintain and deliver to relevant parties, the vision of the platform working closely with the Product Owner
- Maintain existing web-app codebase
- Manage and mentor engineers in a remote capacity within the international team (around 6 expected team size)
- Fully involved in the interviewing and hiring process for engineers
- Technical ownership of design and development processes
- Senior Stakeholder management throughout the company
Teams work remote in Switzerland, Germany, USA, and Portugal, so clear and confident communicative skills are imperative.
This is a diverse company and teams, welcoming profiles of underrepresented groups; whilst statistically women and underrepresented groups do not apply to roles unless they feel they are a 100% fit, you are actively encouraged to put yourself forward and welcomed.
Something you may be interested in?
Submit your CV and let’s book in a time to have a call https://calendly.com/curtis-mcgough/15min