Director of Data infrastructure Engineering
Signify Technology is currently working with a well-known growth marketing tech company that is currently going through some exciting growth and is now looking to make a key hire for a Director of Data infrastructure Engineering.
This company has raised tens of millions from top tier investors and has had several rounds of funding. They have been recognized as one of the best places to work for 2 years running and have earned a top 20 spot in the SaaS 1000. They also have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London!
The mission of the Data Infrastructure team is to manage data at a massive scale to support their growing customer base and expanding use case. They have world-class customer engagement at scale. The growth marketing platform is for cross channel customer engagement. which will allow you to deliver a personalized customer experience. As director of Data Infrastructure, you will be building the team responsible for ingesting, processing and storing big-data pipelines, As well as leading the hiring and management of engineers within the team. Additionally, you will support ongoing engineering needs whilst balancing product goals alongside engineering projects.
- Experience managing teams working on large scale SaaS products
- Strong experience working on technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ or other similar data infrastructure technologies
- Experience building an enterprise SaaS product
- Experience in marketing or marketing automation industries
- Open-source software contributions
- Passion for people management
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and those around you
- Competitive salary, equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits