|Job title||DevOps Engineer (Mid to Senior)|
|Contact name:||Ian Kanewski|
|Published:||March 6, 2023 4:47|
Our client is a FinTech company and Forbes top startup that is looking to add to their DevOps team. We are looking for both mid and senior level engineers for this team - range dictated by experience.
About the role:
You will be on a team that plays an integral part of keeping the platform infrastructure running smoothly and securely. DevOps engineers will build highly available solutions focusing on a customer facing FinTech site. You will be responsible for developing software and tools that will improve developer productivity and maintain site reliability.
- 6+ years of experience in a DevOps or SRE role
- 4 years hands on AWS experience
- Experience with microservices and containerization/orchestration in a production environment (Docker, K8s)
- Demonstrated experience with LinuxOS scripting and configuration
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Datadog, NewRelic, Splunk
- Experience writing code in Python, Ruby, and/or Java
- Hands on experience using Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Familiar with databases such as MongoDB, Dynamo DB, and Postgres
This is a hybrid on-site role requiring 3 days in office per week in either the Greenwich or NYC offices.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor Visas or work with third party agencies for this role.