|Job title||Delivery Lead|
|Contact name:||Steph Kavanagh|
|Published:||August 30, 2023 8:31|
Job DescriptionDelivery Lead
Signify is currently recruiting for a Delivery Lead to join a SaaS based product company based in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis. This role will be 4 days a week working in the office.
The company itself has a presence in 5 countries and is expanding into 2 more, hence the need for this vacancy. In this role your aim will be to drive the Agile Delivery Practice across their portfolio of products and work closely with the Head of Technology, Stakeholders, Development team and Product Owner.
Day to day includes:
- Set and manage expectations of a wide and demanding stakeholder set on product delivery including scope, schedule and return on investment.
- Ensure that epics are elaborated sufficiently to relatively size
- Define standard metrics in the teams to support delivery management and influence their implementation
- Assumptions, Decisions, Risks, Issues, and Dependencies are actively managed to successful mitigation by managing the actively required.
- Experience in a similar role
- Has a background in software development
- Thorough understanding of Agile
- Worked for a SaaS business in the past
Behind every piece of technology, is a person.
We connect diverse and innovative talent to organizations and companies that need them the most. Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made during the process.
We make an active choice to be inclusive towards everyone, every day. If your CV isn’t fully up to date, don’t worry, we’ll work with you to make it the best reflection of you. If you’d rather apply via WhatsApp or video message etc, that’s fine with us too!
If this opportunity interests you please apply or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org