|Job title||Data Team Lead - Scala, Spark, AWS & Kafka|
|Industry:||Leadership, Software Engineering, Data|
|Contact name:||Sophie Settrey|
|Published:||July 21, 2020 4:33|
Based : Munich, Germany
Experience with Scala & Spark is a MUST
Leadership experience is a MUST
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will be joining the Data Analytics team and be responsible for the businesses Data lake infrastructure. With this company, you will be protecting individuals in the connected world.
Your responsibilities with be to manage a highly experienced team of developers who are currently designing & maintaining the infrastructure for the business problems linked to real-time data for GDPR requests.
Your team will be using AWS with Scala & Spark as the main programming languages. You will also be using Kafka for streaming! They are looking for someone that has experience leading a team already and who has worked with Scala & Spark extensively.
- Must have leadership skills & experience managing a team
- 3+ years of Scala & Spark experience required
- Over 5 years of software development experience
- Hands-on still & happy to still code & be involved in the development
- Fantastic communication skills
- Hardware of your choice
- Open space office
- Training budget : Conference & Languages
- Gym membership
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
& Much Much more!
Apply today if you feel you could lead a team and create more success for this business!